NLP training normally progresses as follows:
- Free 1-3 days
- Practitioner Training
- Master Practitioner Training
- Trainer Training
Free NLP Training
That’s the best way to experience the “Science of Excellence” with minimum investment. You’ll get a taste of the massive change you can undergo and you’ll realize how rapidly it could happen. It will literally shatter your reality and blow the boundaries of your thinking. Even if you’re not interested in pursuing a career as an NLP therapist or a life coach, you still want to attend these events. The value delivered there is outstanding and they’re for free. There’s absolutely nothing you can loose.
Practitioner of NLP
You don’t have to be a life coach or a therapist to attend an NLP practitioner training. What you’ll learn on these courses can and will benefit anyone and everyone.
Imagine have in your hands the tools that will allow you to model the masters of success and achievement. You will gain a magnitude of skills that will help you and others around you breakthrough each obstacle that’s getting in the way of your success. Here’s just a few examples of what you can expect to learn:
- Create instant rapport and deep connections with others even if you’ve just met them.
- Being in total control of you emotional state and the skill of eliciting any emotion at will.
- Using ‘Quantum Linguistics’ to influence and create change in yourself and other just by using words.
- Destroying limiting beliefs that are holding you or others back for example: I can’t make money. I’ll always be overweight.
- Easily change unwanted behaviours to wanted behaviours like procrastination to motivation.
- Change the strategies that have been leading you to unwanted results. These strategies could’ve been operating on a subconscious level with you being unaware of them.
Master Practitioner of NLP
This taken you previous training to the next level. You’ll understand the science behind all the techniques you learned on the Practitioner Training and you’ll be able to apply them to change the core personality of yourself or people around you. You’ll also learn how you can apply this in a business or corporate environment to create value changes and cultural shits that align everyone behind the same purpose.
As an NLP trainer you’ll have the skills, know how and confidence to lead NLP seminars and guide students into becoming practitioners ad master practitioners.